Old versionsSee all
Recently, I learned that, even though you delete a multimedia file from your computer or USB drive, you can still recover the lost document. Tools like Recover My Photos can help you with this issue by effectively restoring all the files you require.
Although the name of the program creates the impression that it can only recover image files, Recover My Photos also restores videos and music files. Just make sure you choose the proper file extensions and the device to scan and you're ready to go.
The application lacks a small feature: the ability to Pause and Resume scans. But, if you ask me, you might never need this characteristic as the scan doesn't take long.
Unfortunately, you won't be able to preview some of the results and probably receive errors like "Preview not available for this file type" or "File too large to preview". Sometimes you need to be sure which files you need to restore and not having access to a preview feature might make lose some time.
With that being said, if you can ignore the fact that you might not be able to preview some files before restoration, you could consider trying this recovery tool. Plus, you don't have to pay much to use it and the results are more than satisfactory.
- User-friendly interface
- You can recover lost files from most popular storage devices (hard drives, USB sticks, flash drives, etc.)
- Brings you various scan configurations
- You can save or print the log files
- Can recover most multimedia formats
- Unable to Pause and Resume scans
- Unable to preview some of the found files before the restoring process begins